Monday, March 27, 2017

Compensatory Pains And Herbal Pain Relief

Compensatory pains? What that means is that you might wake up with a sore neck for no apparent reason. Maybe you injured your shoulder, or maybe you hurt your back. Your body is consistently working to find homeostasis. This means that you have a balance that your body is consistently trying to find.

If, for example, you injured your spine and are walking with a bit of a tilt, your body will work to find the horizon. While your eyes are looking for that horizon, if you’re having to tilt your head to find it’s normal balance, your neck will become sore.

I can’t advocate enough for massage therapy. If you’ve never had a full body massage, may I suggest that you get one? I can’t imagine carrying my injured body around without a periodic massage.

When talking about compensatory pains, they can become chronic ailments if you don’t work to correct the reason for the compensation.  In the mean time, I am in the process of creating a natural and enjoyable solution to pain relief.

For many years I’ve used pain relieving herbs in my massage oils and I am so happy to report that I have finally come to a place where I have created a sports massage oil blend that I am in the process of patenting.

My Sports Massage Blend smells SO good and is laden with ingredients that are relaxing, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, nourishing to skin, and down-right euphoric!


Stay tuned for the release of the “Athlete’s Choice” Sports Massage blend.

No comments:

Blog Archive