Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Settling In

Wow. It's been a long time coming. We sold the house in Parachute in March, moved into a rental in Grand Junction in March, shopped for a place to live, moved into a little house, planted garden stuff in pots, and have finally moved into our cool home. Whew. I'm sitting down now.  The veggies are in the ground, we're moved out of storage, and best of all, Al and I have room for all of our stuff.

Al works for a local plumbing company. He's in shock after driving 85 miles one way each day! He sometimes comes home for lunch now.  He has a big shop, a writing office, a place for his camper, and he's unpacking stuff a little at a time. He's as happy as a clam.

Our new house has a massage room that I swear was built for me! It's a separate studio with nice windows and plenty of room. I'm thrilled to be back to work part time and planting vegetables everywhere!




No comments: