Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Another Vegan Product Review. Horseradish Sauce.

I love to dip raw vegetables, spring rolls, and my garden burgers in something that makes me feel like I'm having a saucy treat. I was disappointed to learn that one of my favorite horseradish sauces contained milk and eggs. Recently, I discovered a new and delicious horseradish sauce that contains none of the above. It's called "Bubbies" Prepared Horseradish and contains horseradish, water, white vinegar, sugar, salt, and natural mustard oil. They also make a beet horseradish that's delicious!

You can find this product at Natural Grocers, or check them out online at www.bubbies.com 

I've been working in Aspen (a 70 mile commute) for the past couple of months, so blogging when I get a chance. I'll be back in April when I plant my garden and will be back to blogging on a more regular basis then. Can't wait. It's a long, snowy commute, but I'll be back!

No comments:

Blog Archive