Friday, December 21, 2012

New Snow In Aspen


I’ve daydreamed about going back to my native California since I arrived in Colorado 30 years ago. Bare feet, hot sand, sunshine, fresh produce, and more and more! Not to complain about Colorado, or the snow, and the cold, ...

Colorado has been good to me. I had a full career in the athletic club business, followed by a second career in the horse fitness business. The thriving economy during the cold and snowy months allowed for me to have a stimulating life and to raise my son in a small community.

We just had our first big snow of the season and I’m daydreaming about bare feet and hot sand again. I know, California has been having some wet and windy weather lately, but it will pass.

I’m torn. Only 7 days til Christmas which I’ll be spending in Aspen. It’s a wonderland at this time of year, plus, it’s the solstice. The days are already going to get longer. My problem ... cold feet, no sand, and not so fresh fruit and produce. I’m not complaining. I’m just saying ... 


Happy Solstice, Merry Christmas everybody! 

No comments:

Blog Archive