Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Really Yummy Vegan Sandwich Spread And Dip
Put all ingredients in the food processor;
1 cooked cauliflour
2 tablespoons of olive oil
4 tablespoons of Braggs Nutritional yeast (nicknamed "nooch")
1/4 c sesame seeds
1/4 c raw cashews
2 tablespoons dried herbs (your choice)
Salt and pepper to your own taste
Cream all ingredients in your food processor and add herbs and salt and pepper once all is creamed. This is all nutrition with a cheesy, creamy texture. I have been stuffing tomatoes with it, spreading it on a tortilla filled with veggies, and even mixed it with whole grain macaroni for dinner last night. This is like hummus, but lighter. Try it, it's really delicious. I suppose that you could substitute broccoli too.
- ► 2017 (11)
- ► 2016 (14)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2014 (12)
- Aspen's First Snow 2012
- Really Yummy Vegan Sandwich Spread And Dip
- Update On Bill And Lou - Rescue (Previous Post)
- Took An Autumn Walk In The Park Today
- Act NOW To Save Two Hard Working Oxen Named Bill A...
- Where To Buy Vegan Halloween Candy
- From Vegetarian To Vegan
- Autumn Is The Time To Cleanse Your Lungs And Larg...
- House Plants That Can Freshen Your Home Environmen...
- Accounting For Nutrients
- Download Cronometer
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2011 (23)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (32)