Some people who get their food act together have the toughest time with quitting cream in their coffee. I am one of those people. I love my morning coffee with cream (yes, half and half!) and can't bring myself to use the commercial blends sold in grocery stores. I buy them, read the label, then fight myself at the cream counter. I am now down to allowing myself a little cream on the weekend, and when we have company for coffee.
I recently found this review of veg coffee creamers on the PETA website. Check it out.
- ► 2016 (14)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2014 (12)
- Iron Is Another Matter
- Vegan Almond Quinoa Muffins
- Qi Gong Is For Me
- The Vegan Food Pyramid
- How Much Protein?
- The Quality Of A Vegan Dipping Sauce
- My Vegan Test Kitchen
- Yeah ... So I'm 60.
- Your Vegan Coffee Creamer Choices
- Tasty, Personalized Hummus Recipe
- Choosing Vegan, Mostly Vegan, or Vegetarian. It’s ...
- GREAT Clean Food Is My Passion
- The 30th Anniversary of my 30th Birthday
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2011 (23)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (32)