How on earth did I turn 60? I still laugh to myself when I say it out loud. Life is only transcending into my twilight years. Instead of doing research on the best aerobic shoe or endurance saddle, I'm doing research on health care co-pays and deductibles.
Life is good, I feel fabulous, and hope to be blogging about my garden, exercise, and healthy food for years to come. My cholesterol has come down by 100 points, and today I'm making my tasty whole wheat tortillas, but I'm going to try baking them instead of frying. Hope they hold together! Will post photos.
- ► 2016 (14)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2014 (12)
- Iron Is Another Matter
- Vegan Almond Quinoa Muffins
- Qi Gong Is For Me
- The Vegan Food Pyramid
- How Much Protein?
- The Quality Of A Vegan Dipping Sauce
- My Vegan Test Kitchen
- Yeah ... So I'm 60.
- Your Vegan Coffee Creamer Choices
- Tasty, Personalized Hummus Recipe
- Choosing Vegan, Mostly Vegan, or Vegetarian. It’s ...
- GREAT Clean Food Is My Passion
- The 30th Anniversary of my 30th Birthday
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2011 (23)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (32)