Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Quality Of A Vegan Dipping Sauce

I try to use the freshest ingredients in my recipes. That’s why I have a garden in my back yard. I can grab herbs at the last second so that they’re as tasty as they will ever be. We are always experimenting with herbs and spices to make dressings and dips for our fresh vegetable dishes and baked potatoes.


One of my favorite flavors for dipping spring rolls is horseradish. I recently discovered that the horseradish sauce that I was buying from the grocery store ... USDA organic, contained eggs. Organic, but not vegan. That began my tasting search and I believe that I’ve found a fine tasting vegan horseradish dipping mustard.

Checkout www.truenaturaltaste.com for a line of USDA Organic Vegan white mustard and horseradish products. I have just tried the Certified Organic Horseradish Creamy White Mustard. It’s Vegan, it’s Kosher, and it’s really delicious!
 
By checking out the website, you will see that the product is still made and represented by the owner of the company. This is an award winning sauce, and I can tell that it’s going to find itself on and in a lot of my recipes looking for whole food flavor. Nice product, True Natural Taste!

2 comments:

Alex said...

I’m not a vegan, but they should’ve at least said that the product contained eggs. In fact, a lot of people confuse organic with vegan, both vegan and non-vegan people. I’m not so sure why though. I love my horseradish to go with my spicy roast chicken and grilled salmon. What about you? Aside from spring rolls, what other dishes do you have horseradish with?

Alex Staff

Kathy D. said...

Thanks for your comment. I use horseradish on everything! I make an herb potato dish that it makes a nice dip for. I put it on the bottom of a tortilla pocket before stuffing it with both raw or cooked vegetables, love it on barbecued zucchini, roasted, carmelized carrots, etc.

I guess my favorite is the herb potatoes. I used to eat prime rib ... That's how I got hooked in the first place.

Blog Archive