Thursday, July 26, 2012
Qi Gong Is For Me
There is a form of Qi Gong called Baduanjin, which is 8 specific movements called the 8 Brocades, or Silken Moves that flow together and can be easily remembered.
There are some great beginner DVD's to follow (Lee Holden, Chris Pei, Deborah Davis, Matthew Cohen) and I recommend checking out some of the 8 Brocade performances on YouTube.
I've been able to maintain strength through practicing Qi Gong, and a knee injury that was bothersome with yoga is no longer an issue.
- ► 2017 (11)
- ► 2016 (14)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2014 (12)
- Iron Is Another Matter
- Vegan Almond Quinoa Muffins
- Qi Gong Is For Me
- The Vegan Food Pyramid
- How Much Protein?
- The Quality Of A Vegan Dipping Sauce
- My Vegan Test Kitchen
- Yeah ... So I'm 60.
- Your Vegan Coffee Creamer Choices
- Tasty, Personalized Hummus Recipe
- Choosing Vegan, Mostly Vegan, or Vegetarian. It’s ...
- GREAT Clean Food Is My Passion
- The 30th Anniversary of my 30th Birthday
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2011 (23)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (32)