Friday, February 10, 2012

Tonights Cooking Group - American Vegan

I like vegetarian. It allows for me to have a little cheese to adorn my potatoes and vegetables. Tonight's cooking group will be Vegan and I'll be missing my toppings, but the baked bean recipe with molasses is literally to die for!

We'll be making Sweet Potatoes, Broccoli, and a delicious baked bean recipe that makes a hearty topping for the sweet potatoes. Our secret dessert will include walnuts to balance out the meal. This basic American meal will be both delicious and satisfying.

Our cooking groups are booked through March. Once gardening season starts up (right after my April vacation), we will suspend the weekly group and hold special events for summer foods.

Next week; Tacos with ground nut meat, Oh man, a small amount of ground cashews and walnuts with fresh homemade salsa is as meaty as can be. You gotta count calories with this meal, but it's worth it.

As usual, I want to mention the product made by Tofutti called "Better Than Sour Cream." This stuff is good!

No comments:

Blog Archive