Monday, February 27, 2012

Spring?

Okay, I know that it's still Winter, but it's time to look to spring and all of the new life that it brings. What a great time to work on better health and fitness for ourselves and our animals. I'll be posting a popular article on your horse's spring training program, and if you have a horse that will be competing this summer, I recommend that you buy The Fit Horse Companion, my book that gives step-by-step instructions on how to take your paddock-potato horse from the couch to the arena in only a few months.

As for you ... If you plan on wearing shorts and looking your best this summer, maybe it's time for that end-of-winter detox. There is no need to starve or go on the lemon and water diet. Just start exercising more than before, drink more water, and STOP eating crap with salt and sugar sprinkled all over it. I assure you that you'll look and feel better in no time!

Getting my taxes off to the accountant today. Also, planning our spring vacation to the beach. Have a great week, everybody!

No comments:

Blog Archive