Monday, January 16, 2012
Wow, Nice Hot Springs!
I give the Avalanche Ranch Hot Springs in Redstone, Colorado a big fat thumbs up! It's always hard to walk to the edge of the pool when the temperature outside is around 29 degrees, but once in the water, ahhh! This is a tucked away resort. If you aren't a fan of some of the larger pools in the area, I recommend that you check it out.
- ► 2016 (14)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2014 (12)
- Tonight's Cooking Group - Vegetarian Black Bean En...
- X Games Aspen This Weekend!
- Get Vegucated
- Low Fat Deeeelicious Family Meal Group - My House ...
- Wow, Nice Hot Springs!
- Time To Put The Heater In The Trough
- Hot Pools, Cabins, Bring The Dogs, Cook Your Own H...
- Another Gorgeous Day In Colorado
- Some Cool Websites and Apps
- Happy New Year Friends and Clients!
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2011 (23)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (32)