Thursday, January 12, 2012
Time To Put The Heater In The Trough
It's freezing cold today! Time for the water troughs to freeze up. Although my old Appaloosa had no problem sticking his leg into the trough to crack the ice, Buddy needed the heater added so that the trough wouldn't freeze at all. Horse's that have a problem with a frozen trough often stop drinking and colic is not uncommon during these cold winter months. Just a reminder. Hug your horse for me!
This little floating heater is only $25.00 at Amazon.com
- ► 2017 (11)
- ► 2016 (14)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2014 (12)
- Tonight's Cooking Group - Vegetarian Black Bean En...
- X Games Aspen This Weekend!
- Get Vegucated
- Low Fat Deeeelicious Family Meal Group - My House ...
- Wow, Nice Hot Springs!
- Time To Put The Heater In The Trough
- Hot Pools, Cabins, Bring The Dogs, Cook Your Own H...
- Another Gorgeous Day In Colorado
- Some Cool Websites and Apps
- Happy New Year Friends and Clients!
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2011 (23)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (32)