Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year Friends and Clients!


Happy 2012. The year that I'll turn 60. I can't even begin to tell you how that happened! It was a great New Year for us. We have stayed on track since last years resolutions with eating right and getting plenty of exercise.

This spring I have a reunion planned with my high school buddies that I haven't seen for over 30 years. We're meeting up in Vegas and I have a feeling that we're all exercising and eating like birds for our grand 60 year old debut. I can't wait!

I'm already preparing the garden for spring planting although we've got some snow and frost coming for a couple of months first, I'll be ready to jump out of the blocks come the first opportunity to plant. This will be my first year that all of my seeds will be my own heirloom seeds. You can't beat another year of the best tomatoes around.

My tomatoes are so loved that they grow in the shape of a heart. Love my tomatoes. Happy New Year, and stay tuned for some great low fat recipes and another healthy year.

No comments:

Blog Archive