Thursday, March 31, 2011

Oh Yeah. Graduated From Sow Bug Yoga.

What a discovery the FitBall is! Being new to my old career of exercising for a living, I lost a little balance along the way. Ya think? Holy Moly. I must admit that my first couple of weeks have been tough. Now seriously. This is a person who used to teach visualization and balance to top notch skiiers! It is laugh-out-loudable to watch me trying to do a "Tree Pose" on one foot with my hands over my head. I have to give myself a break. That was in my twenties and thirties, okay? This is going on sixties, so I feel fortunate to be breathing while I'm balancing.

Actually, I am doing well with my daily yoga. It's been two weeks, and I'm on a daily routine and no longer falling over. I start with cardio ... about 45 minutes on the treadmill, then 10 minutes of stretching and warmup, 30 minutes of more difficult stretching and strength (with the aid of a flexball if necessary), and 20 minutes of meditation. Yeah! Not even April 1 and I'm spring trainable. Woo Hoo! Happy spring!

For the best information that I've ever found online for yoga and meditation www.anmolmehta.com GREAT INFORMATION!

No comments:

Blog Archive