Monday, January 17, 2011

Join Me For A More Positive Outlook

Writing positive affirmations has been one of my favorite methods for training clients over the past several years. First, in the seventies, I wrote them down. Then, in the eighties, I was drawn to a cassette deck with an internal mic. Wow, did I think that I was modern! In the nineties, I worked at the radio station so that I would have access to studio equipment. How cool is the age of technology? Merry Christmas to me, I now have a MacPro computer with Garageband! What is Garageband, you might ask? Too cool. It's a software program already loaded and ready to go. There are background music choices, sound effects, and it's pretty easy to put together.

I invite you to share in my first project, Positive Thoughts, Positive Life by going to my website, www.kathyduncan.com and clicking on the music link. This is a generic meditation devoted to more positive and confident thinking. I hope that you will participate by using the meditation three times a day for twenty one days in order to develop a more positive and open attitude. You'll see! --- Kathy D.

No comments: