Sunday, February 21, 2010

Snowing, Snowing, Snowing ...

In Colorado it snows at this time of year. If you are reading this blog from California or Florida, you might not even be able to imagine what it's like to have to take a shovel and DIG your car out, then heat it up while scraping ice off of the windows before you can go anywhere. Are there advantages? Mmmm. If you are a kid that dreams of being an Olympic Snowboarder someday, maybe. For me, having enjoyed my younger years in the snow, no. NO advantages.

We met with a Realtor yesterday. She says that our area is a popular place for out-of-staters to move to. We have a nice, large, 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with a huge bonus room for the kids. Bring it on! If you are from another state and just can't wait to dig your car out in the morning, I encourage you to come to Colorado and buy my house.
There's even a big sled hill in the back yard.

I really enjoy it when the garden is in full bloom ... In July.

No comments:

Blog Archive