Sunday, November 1, 2009

EcoBroker®

Did it! Completed the very interesting EcoBroker® program. I also got my background check information off last week. I've waited to move back to Eugene, Oregon for a million years. It looks like after 15 years of planning, it's going to happen. No, we haven't sold our house or anything. We are listing it tomorrow. I can't believe that I just said that! We should be marketing our books for the holiday season, and we're listing our house during the slowest month of any year, let alone a barely-out-of-a-recession year! I just think that it feels right. I'm ready to go right to work in the Eco Real Estate Business. Yeah, I know that it's a recession. All that I can say is that if you're  not moving forward, you're not moving. If we're bitterly impoverished, or starving, we'll throw some crab pots in the bay and wait for our dinner. It all sounds so great to me!

If you know me, you know that I love buildings. I like cute homes, unusual homes, commercial buildings, etc. Believe it or not, I like the maintenance and upgrading of buildings, and commercial spaces. I abhor when commercial tenants chop up a space that affects the air quality of other tenants. I've managed property since I was a teenager. Had it not been for a recession that sort of blew me out of the horse health business, I would not have found my place in the world of buildings. Don't get me wrong. You can still buy my book ... it's just not my only interest. Wish me luck. Can't wait. Be ready for some valuable home energy insights.

No comments: