Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oregon Real Estate License

Woo hoo! I passed the Oregon Real Estate licensing exam yesterday! Man, when I get into the testing room, I say to myself "Why do I keep doing this to myself?" Just when I get intellectually lazy, I hang another challenge on my shoulders! It was slightly stressful. The Oregon exam was first. You can mark questions to come back to. Frightening. The wording was so confusing. Although I had studied the different types of financing, when each one is a choice, you've got to concentrate. I marked 28 out of 50 to come back to! I started out shaky.

The National Exam contains 150 questions. Cinchy. Not a problem. So, even though I struggled with the Oregon portion, I passed them both. This week I've got to work on getting my background check and fingerprints done, then I'll register for the EcoBroker®  program.

Next ... We've got to start getting the house ready to sell. We've got to find a storage locker, clean the carpets, and aerate the lawn so that it will be ready for spring. Wow. Maybe we can get to Oregon for fly fishing next summer. Would that be so great?

No comments: