Monday, August 31, 2009

Positive thoughts and naming my blog

I've been blogging here for over a year. Each time I sign on, I use my "Plant Your Garden" email address. Sometimes I write about investing and how to try to save money, while earning little bits of interest. Sometimes I write about my garden and how gorgeous that it is.

This past weekend, I researched, "Naming Your Blog." A lot of sites showed the most used words, like blogger, journal, and perspectives. I don't really see it as keeping a journal. I write about the things that I love and the places that I hope to go. This is why I chose the name Flourish. It means to do well, to move forward, and to prosper. Perfect. This is what I'm all about.

Like everyone, we have taken a hit in income this past year. Although we've cut back on EVERYTHING, money is still tight. Whoever thought that you'd have to put a bra or bedsheets on a wishlist for a month or two? This is the reality where Flourish was born.  I will continue to save money, even if it's one dollar a month, and I will plant my vegetables, and all will flourish with positive thoughts and forward thinking.

No comments:

Blog Archive